2011年6月22日星期三

forever simpsons

I become a big fan of simpsons when I was 5 years old. I’m fall in love with the simpsons at the first sight.They are so cute as well as funny.
Let us memories the plots of the simpsons. The Simpsons is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company. The series is a satirical parody of a middle class American lifestyle epitomized by its eponymous family, which consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. The show is set in the fictional town of Springfield, and lampoons American culture, society and television, and many aspects of the human condition.The family was conceived by Groening shortly before a pitch for a series of animated shorts with the producer James L. Brooks. Groening created a dysfunctional family and named the characters after members of his own family, substituting Bart for his own name. The shorts became a part of The Tracey Ullman Show on April 19, 1987.After a three-season run, the sketch was developed into a half-hour prime time show and was an early hit for Fox.
I have watched the Simpsons for years. I'll admit I haven't watched it from the very beginning since, like many at the time, I was very skeptical of an animated comedy for adults. But I eventually caught on obviously. It's really grown on me.
In my opinion ,The Simpsons is the best comedy of the twentieth century and quite possibly ever, and in the following paragraphs I'm going to tell you exactly why I think that.
I really enjoy buying the simpsons season 22 dvd. I just get a satisfaction from buying them that doesn't really come with any other purchase. I think it's because I can enjoy them for the rest of my life, especially when considering the Simpsons. The average Simpson's season has about 23 episodes... plus commentary... plus deleted scenes... plus bonus features. So all together that equals about 50 episodes or about 18 hours of entertainment that you can watch over and over again and, personally, I never tire of them. I think that is because of all the sign gags and clever references. For instance, I first watched the cult-classic Citizen Kane a couple of years ago. Seeing that movie opened up a whole new world of hilarity for me on the Simpsons. I now laugh at something I wouldn't have before seeing Citizen Kane, and I say to myself, "Ha. What a clever reference."
I find it amazing that they do a commentary on every episode... and the deleted scenes. Where else can you get that? Honestly, if you can think of another  the simpsons dvd that has commentary on every episode tell me. There might be I don't know. I don't think there is. Usually you get lucky if your DVD has nine or ten commentaries.
So many years passed by ,I still watch The Simpsons…mainly due to muscle memory that forces me to change the channel to Fox every Sunday night at 8. It’s arguably the most influential television show of all time and is still going (not so) strong. It’s easy to see its influence on today’s cartoons like South Park and Family Guy that have all had their “SIMPSONS DID IT!” moments. But even a show that’s been on TV for 21 years can’t be fresh all the time, can it? Of course not. Here’s a list of 6 times The Simpsons has ripped itself off.
Compared with tv shows I still prefer cartoons though I’m already 22 years old.Sometimes,those funny tv shows likeThe Big Bang Theory season 4 dvd and  prison break season 4 dvd may attract me but in my deepen heart, the simpsons always exist in the most important place for those tv shows make me happy and sorrow,only the simpsons makes me feel peace and pure.
During these years, so many wonderful cartoons aired on, such as American family and south park, but the simpsons keeps the first place forever. It’a not only a cartoon for children but also simple of 2000s as it express our passed lifetime. Sometimes we watch the simpsons with our family, smiling and crying just for memories our childhood. The simpson make our childhood wonderful and expected.
Matt Groening did a very good job.We appreciate him give us such a good cartoon.

没有评论:

发表评论